In order to qualify for day end Championships you must show in 4 of the 5 eligible classes per division (the In Hand Class is the 5th class)
DIVISIONS (Cross entering permitted)
- 3 Leadline classes for up and coming ranch riding stars. Ages 10 and under
- Open WT and WTL - open to any professional or nonprofessional regardless of age or rider eligibility, regardless of past winnings. Must ride one handed in curb bits
- NonPro Division WT and WTL - open to riders who have not received payment directly or indirectly for riding, training, or showing horse(s) or training persons, conducting seminars in riding, training, or showing during the past five years
- Youth Division WT and WTL - for Exhibitors age 8 through 18 as of January 1 of the current year. Stallions are prohibited in this division
- Novice Division WT and WTL - reserved for individuals with limited riding and showing experience who wish to learn more about showing in ECRRA at a beginner’s pace. The rider must meet all Non Pro eligibility requirements listed above. The rider has not won any champion titles or cumulative #1 year-end award in ECSHA, ECRRA, SVRA, ASHA, or any State 4-H finals; more than 10 points in any breed or national association (AQHA, APHA, etc.); or any money in a national organization (NCHA, NRCHA, NRHA, RHAA, etc.) in any western performance discipline. Stallions are prohibited in this division.
- Primetime Division WT and WTL - any riders 50 years of age or older as of January 1 of the current year. The rider must meet all Non Pro eligibility requirements as listed above.